|chainfire 3d 3.3 apk|
Chainfire3D Pro only compatible with Froyo and Gingerbread. This app is not compatible with Honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/Jelly Bean !! We can expect compatibility updates coming releases. Chainfire3D increases game performance by reducing texture size and quality.
- Atleast 600 MHZ processor (
- ROOT is required
- writable /system partition. S-OFF is also required on HTC devices !!
Chainfire3D Tested and Working On:
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- HTC HD2
- Google Nexus S
- Motorola Droid 2
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- LG Optimus 2X
Note: Many users are running Chainfire3D on devices not listed here - it's likely to work on all modern devices. So far nobody has reported a failed install, so that's good. Doesn't mean problems can't happen!!
Caution: There is some risk involved installing the driver. Your device may not boot. If you have CWM, it would be prudent to create a backup before installing !!
Chainfire3D Pro Installation Instructions:
Watch Chainfire 3D Installation and Use Tutorial:
- Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro+ Plugins from below download links and extract it to your sd card. You will get Chainfire 3D Pro.apk and plugins, To extract the zip file you can use WinZip Android Official App to do this.
- Install Chainfire 3D Pro.apk
- Open chainfire3D then allow superuser, then install CF 3D Driver from options. Your phone restarts. Maybe chainfire 3D icon is missing from your app drawer, just reinstall apk.
- Start the Chainfire 3D and select the 'Install plugins/ shaders', Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file.
- Now Install all plugins such as libGLEMU_NVIDIA, libGLEMU_POWERVR and libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.
- After plugins installtion comlete, tap on Fix market setting
- Now you succesfully insttaled chainfire 3D app and it's components!